[Ansteorra] A Tavern at Quest for the Round Table...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 12:28:44 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

   The merchant WhiteWolf will be sponsoring a Tavern at Quest for the Round Table in the Shire of Tir Medoin, October 13-15.

  Information from the Merchant follows:

  We’ll have Whitewolf up & running with all manner of goods for sale (garb, knick knacks, knives, swords and other combat regalia, etc), and will operate a tavern with great food and non-alcoholic drinks for sale.

  We will serve a hot breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings, with coffee, milk, OJ punch, ‘Eggs von Regensburg’ (fried egg, ham, & cheese sandwich), omelets (?), oatmeal, etc.,

  and a hot lunch on Saturday based on burgers, grilled hot dogs / sausages, fried potatoes, grilled ham & cheese sandwiches, etc.  Depending on weather, we may offer other foods as well.

  We’ll have ‘funnel cakes’ and other snacks thru the day.  We’ll have cold drinks for sale, and if it’s cool enough, coffee and hot cocoa.  We plan to be open thru mid-afternoon, but will shut down well prior to preparation for evening ‘Feast’.