[Ansteorra] Telling someone that what they are doing is not period

Corey Van Zandt Sircorwin at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:49:39 PDT 2006

OR you can take a completely different approach....for example:

If you are standing in my camp...and the fire is glowing, as fires in my
camp usually do, the ambiance is in full effect...and your Cell Phone rings
from your pouch....KNOW that those infernal devices burn nicely with
wonderful colors.
 Should you make the mistake of answering it...standing there talking like a
fool to yourself...don't be suprised when a stick of rattan finds it's way
quite abruptly to your arse. Hopefully someone won't scream  "He/She IS A
WITCH" or you may get to experience some wonderful colors coming from
yourself.

THIS HAS BEEN A RHOADD PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

All in good fun ofcourse
Sir Corwin
RHOADD

=I would never actually burn anyone....except myself which I do from time to
time for grins=