[Ansteorra] Good idea Let us share info

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Fri Sep 15 00:31:25 PDT 2006

I agree, when someone told me something was not period I started doing more
research to see if it were possible and I have learned a lot over the years.
The one thing I still haven't been able to solve was my cooking over an open
fire not being period, was it my method or my equipment tsk tsk maybe I'll
never know.
Regina