[Ansteorra] Telling someone that what they are doing isnotperiod

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 11:01:22 PDT 2006

That is a generous offer, I now know how to do this....but it took awhile
before I was comfortable enought the cut the fabric.  I was suggesting this
as a way to get the hands on experience to the masses.

Thank you again for your generosity, and I just may take you up on the offer
for other fun information.

Elspeth