[Ansteorra] Getting people confortable with the SCA

Ronda Melendez rivyn at msn.com
Fri Sep 15 20:35:30 PDT 2006

I definitely remember and highly respect Duchess Willow.  When I was at
Jason and Saerid's coronation to present them with gifts and the good wishes
of their royal cousins of Atlantia, she made me laugh and feel at home by
singing me what I think was her ducky song.  I will never forget that.
Bless you, you wonderful lady!

In Service to the Dream,
Muriel filia Donaldi de Skia
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad
Fledgling of House FalconRose
Ambassador to Atlantia
Member of Academy of St. Gabriel

New Archery Gear:  $100.00

Gas to Gothic Wars and Back:  $120.00

Getting Your Bell Rang by Sir Britta:  Priceless