[Ansteorra] other classes

ChuckandRhonda Leggett poppabrick at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 08:10:32 PDT 2006

Making Rope
  Sat. Oct 21
  Sun. Oct 22
  1p-5p
  Cost $20 Instructor: Greg Davis
  Register through Pioneer Farms

  Got Milk?
  Sun. Oct. 22
  1p-5p
  Cost $15  Instructor: Red Cooper
  Register through Pioneer Farms

  Black-Powder, Tomahawks, and Knives
  Sun. Nov. 5
  Sun. Nov 12
  1p-5p
  Cost $116 Instructor: Robert Swim
  Register through Pioneer Farms

  Candlemaking
  Sun. Oct 15
  Sun. Nov. 19
  1p-5p
  Cost $30 Instructor: Donna Cunningham and Angela Walters
  Register through Pioneer Farms

  All About Open Hearths
  Oct 12 at ACC
  Oct 22 at Pioneer Farms
  Oct 24 at Pioneer Farms
  Oct 26 at Pioneer Farms
  Oct 31 at Pioneer Farms
  Nov. 2 at Pioneer Farms
  Cost $85  Instructor: Robert Swim
  Register through ACC

  Leatherwork
  Basics
  Sun. Oct 15
  1p-5p
  Cost $35 Instructor: Chuck Leggett
  Register through Pioneer Farms

  Farming
  Turning the Earth
  Sun. Sept 15
  1p-5p
  Cost $15
  Register through Poioneer Farms

  Classes are first come, first served. Registration for Pioneer Farms classes must be recieved no later than the Wed. prior to the class to allow instructors time to prepare handouts, etc.  For more info. regarding ACC classes, contact Pioneer Farms at
   837-1215. Leave a message and your call will be returned ASAP.  Reservations may be made by calling the above number and using a credit card. Confirmation will be given.

  For class descriptions, email me your request and I'll send that along to you. It's just too much to put on the list.

  Unless otherwise noted, all classes will be held at Pioneer Farms, 1400 Pioneer Farms Drive, Austin, TX  www.pioneerfarms.org

  Tabitha Baker
  mka

  Rhonda Leggett
  homeschooling mom to the 4 C's ( Caitlin, Carina, Crista, Ceirdwyn )
  Pioneer Farms Board of Governors--Programs and Events Coordinator
  Pioneer Farms Youth History Camp Director
  Pioneer Farms 4-H Club Assistant Manager