[Ansteorra] Period or not-period:

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 11:30:12 PDT 2006

One comment....

I find the cellphones alot less offensive than the walkie talkies...
there are few people who know how to program the walkie talkie
things....and you can hear people's personal business coming out of
5 or 6 different people's lower halves in a court...or as you walk through
the merchant area.

at least with a cellphone you only have the potential of hearing
1/2 of a conversation, and less if the person is polite enough to
walk off...it's much easier to figure out how to be inobtrusive
with a cell...

LDeerSlayer

David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote: Greetings...

  Part 2 of my comments. I see new people with
non-period things, ie: cell phones, Coke cans,
watches, etc...but I see alot of old timers
talking on their cell phones as well. I was at
one event and I saw a lady & lord eating
hamburgers and french fries from paper bags...at
a feast, next to those who were eating from
period utensils. They made no effort to cover it
or anything. New people learn by example...just
as in anything else.
   Ok, thats enough ranting about such stuff from
me. Don't complain, explain and help.

--Lord Devin