[Ansteorra] Good idea Let us share info

Troop0341 at aol.com Troop0341 at aol.com
Sat Sep 16 19:23:33 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/16/2006 12:26:11 Central Daylight Time,
sueorintx at hotmail.com writes:

Please  note that it says we "selectively recreate." Nowhere does it say that
we  are required to be period in all that we do, nor does it say in anyplace
that I can find, that we have to be as medieval as possible. This is a
RE-CREATION group, not a REINACTMENT group. We do NOT have to be  completely
period. We are required only to make a reasonable attempt to do  so.

Well said, my Lady -- Many Thanks!!!
                            With Respects,       Iain  MacKay