[Ansteorra] Walkie-Talkiers and Cell Phones

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Mon Sep 18 13:46:48 PDT 2006

Walkie talkies should be used judiciously and with attention to what it's impact may be on those around and if the benefits
outweigh that.

Cell phones: follow basic movie protocol. Put it in silent mode and leave the area so you do not disturb others if you must use
it.

We do this when the person we want to talk to is present and the conversation is important so why not when the person is
distant and conversation is important?

Claire