[Ansteorra] ISO HL Rolanda Rossner

Jeanne Carter jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 18 20:05:47 PDT 2006

Oops, I am sorry for the bandwidth... that was meant to be sent privately.  I guess everyone is allowed to do that once, right?

Jeanne Carter <jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Greetings Rolanda,
Thank you for emailing me back so promptly!

I volunteered to do Equestrian this year so I might learn more about it. It is such a beautiful sport, but with our two little ones, Drake always wants to leave early Sunday. Now, he can't make me. :)
I spoke with HG Cateau (who ran it last year) and she said Henri had a lot of input into the running of the tournament, and she mainly provided the ambience. I am sorely lacking knowledge of all things equestrian, but hopefully will not be after November. :)

If you could please call me at home,or give me your phone # so I might call you to discuss the tournament, that would be wonderful.

Thank you,
Sibri

(817) 428- 2153 (H)
(817) 821-2605 (C)