[Ansteorra] period on a budget

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Sep 19 05:44:07 PDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 07:35:14AM -0500, john fry wrote:
> ok I've been reading along with your period not period posts, and now I want
> to know how do you go period on a budget. I'm a current student with limited
> amounts of money to spend on garb, but I still want to go to an event or two
> when I have a chance, without being slapped around by the period nazis.

The "period police" are a burden we all have to bear, and one that (I
fear) has cost us altogether too many promising new members. I hope
that you will fetch them to me if you're garb-snarked by one or more
of them and I'm on site. They can try to get snarky over _my_ garb,
too. Fat lot of good it'll do them.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO