[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 5, Issue 43

john fry jefisme03 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:14:43 PDT 2006

actually i already have my persona down i am Ian o banion traveling bard of
the smalls 1300's ireland i dont dress expensive because i put far more
importance on food and merriment so im thinking sikple tunics and such would
work well but also i need to know how to keep warm in those sorts of things.
and thanks for the help so far my grand mother hase one of those fancy
compuerized sewing machines that i can use to make everything i need