[Ansteorra] period on a budget

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 19:38:06 PDT 2006

The tent looks like a half circle. The fabric is just a rectangle. She used $1/yard fabric she found on sale at Wal*Mart and PVC pipes painted brown. I have seen tents like it in illuminations. She took pictures of it. If she posts them, I will forward a link.

  your servant,
  mahee

Hdec333 at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 9/19/06 7:48:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com writes:

> .
>
> your servant,
> mahee
>
> ps. there are many ways to go period on a budget. Saw a nice period tent
> over the weekend that was done really cheap.

I would be interested in hearing more about that inexpensive period tent,
please?
With respect,
Anna ~