[Ansteorra] Charging Cell Phone at Pennsic

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 19 22:18:00 PDT 2006

On Sep 19, 2006, at 6:49 PM, Susan Hill wrote:
> Another option for charging a cell phone is to keep one of these handy
> gadgets around. It has a weather radio so is useful for camping
> events for a
> variety of reasons. I have seen items similar to this in a variety of
> locations with a variety of features, but the capabilty to re-
> charge a cell
> phone seems to be one of the most common accessory on all of them.
>
> http://www.eddiebauer.com/eb/product.asp?product_id=30483&nv=5|
> 21474|216&lview=&cm_cg=C216&tid=&c=&sc=&lp=v1i010
>
> Lyneya de Grey

Thanks for the reminder. For Pennsic, I bought an LED flashlight with
5 LEDs so it's bright and it has a handcrank on it for charging it's
lithium-ion battery. Better and lighter than ni-cads. Anyway, they
mention an adapter cable being available so that it can be used to
charge a cell phone. I'd forgotten about this. I'll either have to
find or make myself the appropriate cable.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com