[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 5, Issue 43

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 23:46:43 PDT 2006

Wearing the standard cold weather long underwear sold in the stores
under your clothes is perfectly acceptible too.

I heard from someone that Cabella's has the silk ones for decent prices.

LDeerSlayer

michael young <uther42 at hotmail.com> wrote: I have a heavy cotton-poly blend sweater that looks like wool.  For cold
events I wear it as a layer under my t-tunic.  for anything except the
absolute coldest days in Ansteorra, it keeps me plenty warm.  Also a good
cloak is very effective.  JP is right, layers are the key.

Uther