[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 5, Issue 43

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 20 00:44:39 PDT 2006

The problem I've had with wearing something like long underwear as
part of my layering, is that when the day warms up it can be
difficult to remove the long underwear, especially if you are
daytripping and didn't set up a pavilion. A cloak or several outer
layers has the advantage that you can easily take them off or re-
arrange them.

Stefan

On Sep 20, 2006, at 1:46 AM, L T wrote:

> Wearing the standard cold weather long underwear sold in the stores
> under your clothes is perfectly acceptible too.
>
> I heard from someone that Cabella's has the silk ones for decent
> prices.
>
> LDeerSlayer

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas