[Ansteorra] period on a budget

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 07:28:53 PDT 2006

I'd like to address this point.  While Deidre's advice is good for a quick
fix, it'll cost you more in the end, because you'll have to do things twice.

Instead of $2 a yd broadcloth, go ahead and buy the $5 yard linen or wool.
It will only cost your $6-$8 more for the t-tunic, and you'll at the end
have one that looks much better.

JP

On 9/19/06, Deirdre <ladydeirdre at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> basic t-tunic, knee length - 2 to 2 1/2 yards, depending on your size -
> (about $1.87/yd broadcloth at walmart -wears well, washes well, does not
> wrinkle),  a pair of sweat pants from walmart - about $7, (sweats a size
> too
> small and a butt-length tunic is a treat for the ladies)
> an inexpensive pair of leather sandles from walmart or payless - $$?? I
> don't shop for shoes - no guess on this one.
>
> for under $20 - an outfit. then you can expand a tunic at a time.
>
> Deirdre

I want to fight and to strive, to vie with my opponents and friends, and at
the end of the day cry out "ENOUGH!!! For I can lift my arms no longer"

That is what is good in life.