[Ansteorra] period on a budget

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 07:57:58 PDT 2006

Greetings to all,

The one thing I have seen mentioned once in awhile is ask your local
Hospitaler.  I know that our Hospitaler has a chest full of loaner garb.
And that our local Fiber Arts Guild is making some more for the chest.

And with regards to the period nazis...let them know that you are doing
period on a budget and if they want to provide you with clothing...you will
wear it.

What area of Ansteorra are you in John?

In Service,
Racheal