[Ansteorra] Period undergarments

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 17:41:30 PDT 2006

The book I read was Support and Seduction:  the history of corsets and bras by Beatrice Fontanel.
  I cannot remember whether it was the 14th or 15th century, but women would bear one breast.  Also, the silhouette in the 13th or 14th century was very small breasts and big stomachs.  Women would add padding around the middle to obtain the silhouette.

  Penelope

"willowdewisp at juno.com" <willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:
  Of what are you talking about? What period? I am curious.
willow