[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 5, Issue 55

Elizabeth Ellis weavedog91 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 20 20:28:54 PDT 2006

I need some information. I have a newcomer who wants to go Russian. She wears blouse and skirts to events right now but I would like to help her more with something more to her country and period. Is there a good site for Russian clothing. She hasn't decided on period yet, the clothes might help her in that area. Comfort seems to be the key.

Gabriella Rossi Barsanti

She might want to investigate Russ Vikings - they wore some interesting clothing.  If I recall correctly, the Atlantian A&S page has some interesting links.  I don't know the website address off hand, but a simple keyword search should bring it up.

  Corrinne