[Ansteorra] Period seam finishing...

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 08:43:30 PDT 2006

My husband the early period Anlgo-Saxon/Some-where in England person wants
to *gasp* make some pants. Those of you who know my husband, quit
laughing--I did enough of that for all of us. So...whilst I know where to
find the information he seeks, and will point him that way (I TOLD him he
had to do his own research--I learned that from a very good friend.) I
haven't seen anything on seam finishing, and seeing how he will be using
linen or a linen-blend, and as he isn't exactly easy on clothes (as anyone
who has seen him playing w/ children can attest), I would like them to have
finished seams (which HE will be doing, evil evil giggle). So, if anyone can
point us both in the correct direction and let loose...we can take it from
there.

Amanda Blackwolf
Barony of Northkeep

--
The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.