[Ansteorra] First Event

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 21:03:17 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/21/2006 10:46:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bice.pietro at charter.net writes:

At  06:08 PM 9/21/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>My first event was a  coronation for Duke Inman, and was in June of 1991.
>
>After  that I jumped in with both feet.
>
>  ldy  Innes

I believe everyone's first event should be a  coronation.  They make such an
impression.  My first event  was Duke Inman's last coronation on Jan. 22,
1993.
It was marvelous;  I was captured heart and all.

Lady  Bicé

My First event was at Camp Burnett for Warlord. For some reason that  seemed
such a big camp site back then. The B and B were TE Ann Louise of  Blue Castle
and Exidor  And yes it rained. I started playing the  summer of 1982. I spent
that summer searching for material and making  my first T tunic. Back then we
didn't have patterns.
HL Donnel