[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 5, Issue 55

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 21:43:10 PDT 2006

*S*...I bow to your superior knowledge, you Olde Fossil....but I was
pointing out the "accepted" time-frames...not the "official" ones (and,
let's face it... way-back-then, who really cared about Corpura?...I seem to
recall several stories of yours, from a *much* later time, when you were
SRM, of trying to convince other Kingdoms that the Society Rules really
mattered!)

I was trying to give my perceptions of how our time frames were really
thought-of...not the "Party Line".

Alden
(Not-quite-so-Olde-Farte)