[Ansteorra] First Event

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 03:35:21 PDT 2006

Mine was Battle of the Pines..the first one as a matter of fact.
  In 1984...
  gwyneth

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Mine was Althing II in Seawinds...
my second...was the last Lyons that Jan was Baron
my third was Steppes Warlord...
and my fourth was Barbarian all the same year...
(though I don't think barbarian was official that year)

L DeerSlayer

Robert Fitzmorgan wrote: My first event was the High Nord Invitational in Nord as Das Strom
(later changed to Northkeep) in October 1985.
Somewhere I have pictures of myself marshaling the first tournament I
ever saw.

Robert

--
"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day." John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan