[Ansteorra] First event & Start/End of Period.

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:08:41 PDT 2006

The first event I ever attended was a Namron Medfaire, AS 19.  My first real
*event* was sometime between that and the Second High Nord Invitational
Championship in October of 20, but I couldn't for the life of me tell you
what it was.

As far as I'm concerned, "Period" is England 1320s and England 1590s -- but
my understanding is that allyall use (Earth/Eurasia/Europe) (Dawn of
time/fall of Rome/600 - 1599/1600/1620/1650/1750ish).

Of course, if we go with the most inclusive, I can get back to starting on
that Elder Thing garb...

Marc/Diarmaid