[Ansteorra] Stolen from the Ealdomerian Lexicon

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 19:16:44 PDT 2006

I stumbled upon the Ealdomere Lexicon...and found a possibly useful term for our kingdom...

I know many people who make their own attempt at "as period as they can be"
without being "period police"....and mybe this might be an easier way to describe them:

Just So (slang): People who are Just So are those who like to have very historically accurate garb and/or armour. They are not necessarily Authenticity Nazis.

LDeerSlayer