[Ansteorra] What's happening here?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Sep 23 23:00:02 PDT 2006

And you took offense where none was meant :) I am blunt and am often
taken as being an Arse. Hence my nick name. But it is just me being
blunt and to the point. I said exactly what I meant He did know little
as to what she was saying. It was directed to and from many lists that
was compounding.

Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead -