[Ansteorra] "Playing for love" (was: What's happening here?)

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 11:24:13 PDT 2006

I am a relative newcomer, only since 1991,however, I was so happy to get my
AOA, and supprised I might add.  When I was inducted in the Order of the
Keystones I was  in shock, I didnt think and still dont think I deserved that honor.
 And when I got my Sable Crane I didnt even want to go up.  But had someone
on each side of me draging me up and my grandson behind me pushing.

It is very fortnate that I really dont aspire to be a peer. cause at my age
68 years, I will never get it.  I usually work at events, behind the scenes, so
others can have a good time, without the work.

I admit that I have slowed down even in that since I no longer have the
stamina I once had   LOL

Innes