[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:01:44 PDT 2006

Greetings!!

We just wanted to say thanks to everyone that came out to shoot archery.
The youth had a blast!!  We have some strong shooters they will be fun to
watch the next few years.

We had shooters in every age group and our new Youth Champions are as
follows:

              Ages 6-9 champion was Daniel de Niallagain

              Ages 10-13 champion was Fergusson

              Ages 14-15 champion was Anika of Falcon Rose

Wear your youth tabbards with pride, you earned it!

Thank you to every one that entered and Thank you parents for coming out the
to field!!

See you all at the next event

In Service,

Elspeth de Stervlen and