[Ansteorra] Donation for Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:27:26 PDT 2006

I just wanted to thank a few people for donating to the youth tournament.

Kee's Bows - thank you thank you thank you, because of you ALL 3 youth
categories had new bows.

Arelia ( I butchered that spelling, I know SORRY!!!) - thank you for the
wonderful beads!! It was perfect.

Pegasus Pottery - the small mug was great!! The youngest competitor got it
and I am sure he loves it!!

There was a wonderful Lady sitting with Pegasus Pottery who donated a pretty
bracelet.  I do not have your business card here with me, so I do not have
your name, but I thank you.  The bracelet topped off the price box for our
only female champion.  Thank you again.

Next time you see one of these fine Gentles, thank them for their generosity
to our Young Competitors (and shopping at their merchant booths wouldn't
hurt, either).

Thank you again,

Elspeth de Stervlen