[Ansteorra] Donation for Defender

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Sep 25 06:41:38 PDT 2006

It so nice to see someone thank merchants on the open list for their
donations. Being someone who merchants events off and on this attitude
makes merchants want to come back and or start coming to your event.
Some of the larger Groups would be advised to take notes here.... (hmm I
remember an event where they charged not only a merchant fee but
demanded a item for prizes as well with nary a thank you in person or
elsewhere).

Vivat Elspeth de Stervlen for the good work and keep it up.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead