[Ansteorra] First event

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 14:15:31 PDT 2006

I never found any place to get away from the ants, if there was any. They were even under the pavilion used for children's activities. We were so miserable on the way home, 4 adults and 3 small children cramped into a 76 Chevy Impala.

  Colleen

HE Chiang <chiang at nts-online.net> wrote:
  I think that would be the one that Duke Kein won. His first, if I have the
correct event. It was at the Tye RV park across from the truck stop, near
Mendersham. I remember that site, there was hardly any place you could go to
get away from the ants.
Chiang