[Ansteorra] Ravensfort feast thank yous

cnetterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Sep 25 17:13:34 PDT 2006

Greetings to all and please accept my apologies for the band width but
there are a few truly wonderful gentles who simply can not go unnoticed.
I have heard nothing but glowing reports on the feast we prepared for the
event in our Barony of Ravensfort this last weekend and I am truly humbled
by your praise.
As with all good feasts, the feast steward can usually only look over his /
her shoulder and point to the real movers and shakers behind the scenes and
this one is no different.
Ld. Balda and Ld. Jean Micheal fired the pit and sat steadfastly by the
fire throughout the day keeping the flames at a just right cooking
temperature so that we would be assured a hot feast.
Mistress Jalali ( Spelling ? ) kept me from going insane throughout the day
with amusing anectdotes and helpful advice that only a true peer can offer,
all the while letting me assume that all of this was my very own idea.
Sir Henri and Ly. Rosalinda as well as Ly. Claire all came to help mix,
slice, cut and assemble all through the day while my two heros, Mi'Lady
Tzipporah and Mi'Lady Lillian the poettess stirred, fryed, washed, cleaned,
mixed and anything else I could have ever asked and more. Even going so far
as to anticipate my next needs and at times reminding me of dishes so that
they would not burn.
I also would like to thank Ld Phocus and Ld. Laythum who, although busy in
other ares of the event, both made time to help out whrerever possible and
as much as possible.
Saturday was a real blur to me and I know there are others. The Gentle
whose name bagins with a K who was allergic to eggs who was there most of
the day I offer my thanks, To all the servers who came from out of nowhere
when I needed you most, Thank you so very much.
And one whom nobody saw during the event, but made this meal as well as
anybody in attendance, My lovely lady Hendrica Elena who puts up with my
infernal experimentation, research, cookbooks, cooking, cluttering our
kitchen, all of my messes, never shying away from the ever looming ( Here,
try this ) and standing by me through a last minute dash to get vehicles
loaded and off to yet another event, I give my heartfelt thanks and my
love...
To each and everyone of you, Thank you. To all of those who were there and
whom I've somehow overlooked, Thank you... To Their Sable winged
Excellancies for allowing me to serve thier populace and to the event
stewards who gave me everything I could need, Thank you... I look forward to
the next time I can serve and it is my hope that next time will be even
better...

En Servante Christus et Corronae
Ld Elrique Falcone DeNetterville
Apprentice to Mistress Clarrissa DiFierinza