[Ansteorra] Odd question reguarding persona development

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Tue Sep 26 14:25:37 PDT 2006

I was pondering persona earlier and wondering just how close one's
persona is to be to historic people?  In that manner that we are
presumed to be of the gentry (I can't remember the exact on this), this
was a limited population in period-some times and places more so that
others..  Where is the line on presumptions of our relationships of the
actual people who lived in period?  This has always confused me, it is
one of those paradoxes that I have never really been able to work out to
a degree I am comfortable with.

Looking forward to hearing thoughts about this topic and how different
people have worked these things out for themselves,
Susan the Curious