[Ansteorra] Concerning the November issue of the Black Star

Barat barat at cox.net
Tue Sep 26 13:31:56 PDT 2006

Unto the event stewards and seneschals of Ansteorra, greetings and
well met.

The November issue of the Black Star will be going to print earlier
in the month than most issues. Please make absolutely sure that you
have your events ads - AND THE REQUIRED PAPERWORK - to me by the
deadline. The deadline for the November issue is October 2, as the
first falls on a Sunday.

Event ads - AND THE REQUIRED PAPERWORK - can be submitted via mail,
private currier, hand delivered, or by email. Email is preferred. If
you have the ability, please send your event ad via email in one of
the supported formats (see the submission guidelines in a current
Black Star). Your correctly filled out and signed release forms can
also be scanned and sent via email (pdf, jpg, or gif files work well
for this).

Due to the shorter production time I will have less time to work with
you to correct any deficiencies in your event ad or paperwork. Please
read the submission guidelines carefully and make sure your ad meets
all of the requirements. I would hate to have to publish the October
Black Star without your ad due to the required paperwork not being
submitted by the deadline.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Chronicler
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
1908 Shelby Ct.