[Ansteorra] persona developement

Deirdre ladydeirdre at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 26 21:23:05 PDT 2006

I was told that you couldn't be anyone that actually existed - like William
the *fill in the blank* or Queen Elizabeth I, however you would be a soldier
in William's army or one of the Queen's *many many* ladies-in-waiting.
I'm still working on my persona - 15 years, and I'm wavering somewhere
between irish and norman. I love norman garb, which is why I went that
direction.  I have a name - its one people remember - but I'm thinking I
need an actual last name. LOL I looked into my mom's family name, and our
local miracle researcher found out all kinds of info for me - fun fun fun!!
however, it was all wrong for my persona (what a revelation that was)
*sighs* back to the drawing board.

Lady Deirdre the Easily Distracted (apparently this particular personality
trait is not documentable lol)