[Ansteorra] Odd question reguarding persona development

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Wed Sep 27 01:52:53 PDT 2006

What are the other aspects that distinguish the two?  When I read and
try following the various aspects of titles, I get confused after
awhile.  Two of the biggest things that confuse me are the
differentiations of titles between those who are descended from royalty
and those who were given titles in reward for something.  Following the
Dukes, Earls, and Honorables gets me lost fairly quickly; let alone
remembering which practices and titles existed during which part of history.

Thanks,
Susan
who's still trying to get used to the relativly recent change in the
House of Lords regarding herititary peers