[Ansteorra] A High Persona Event!

Susan Stallman bronwens at cableone.net
Thu Sep 28 07:35:05 PDT 2006

Greetings Good Gentles of Ansteorra!

As there has been such enthusiastic talk about the practice of persona, I
take this opportunity to let all know of an upcoming Persona event.

On the weekend of March 2-4, The Sisterhood of The Fox's Tail will be
holding an event at which we will choose new Champions for our Sisterhood.
This will be a High Persona event and will include a Friday night
"roundtable discussion" of the art of persona, as well as a chance to inform
others on what might be expected from the personas they will see on
Saturday.  There will be much more information available in the coming
months, but we are on the calendar.  So prepare for The Fox Tail Tourney,
and prepare to be all you aspire to be.

With Warmest Regards,

Lady Bronwen Selwyn

The Sisterhood of The Fox's Tail

This event is possible through the kind patronage of The Barony of The
Eldern Hills and The Shire of Brad Leah.  Our thanks to the kind populace of
these groups.