[Ansteorra] the forced award

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 09:44:16 PDT 2006

>It was a lady named Jane the Peasant who really didn't want an award.  they
>had tried to give her one because of all the service she did and she
>finally r got it. Clare

My thoughts, that if someone honestly did not want the award
but we still wanted to recognize her for her efforts would
be to find a gift that would mean a lot to her, call her up in Court
and present her with a gift and thanks from the Crown's hands.
This shows appreciation, puts her in the spotlight and also is a
more period offering to her.

Gunthar