[Ansteorra] shineing armor

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Sep 29 09:22:45 PDT 2006

Here here.. and remember doing small things for them... Like I just
built my lady a Canopied bed for events. Am doing all the sewing myself.
Even the mosquito netting.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead