[Ansteorra] Social Status

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 09:34:41 PDT 2006

> > De
> > la Pole had the brains of a pork chop and supported the pretender
> > Lambert Simnel and was killed in 1487 -- but I digress.
> Pork chops have brains? sorry , the comment just struck me as
> funny:) Hadassah

Well, people have been telling me for *years* that I have cheese for
brains...

Amra (often accused of growing mouse ears when someone mentions
CHEESE)...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MCBaker216 at cs.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |