[Ansteorra] Brad Leah Event: Bad Girls of History

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 05:10:09 PDT 2006

Greetings Ansteorra,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the cabins are full for our
upcoming Oct event.  There is still plenty of camping space and hoteling in
neighboring towns. We hope everyone will come join us for this fun laid back event.

This event will have something for everyone: Rapier fighting. Bardic, A&S
displays, A fine Tavern for lunch& Dinner and Chivalric fighting...with Melees in
the afternoon.

Our site is conveniently located in Archer City Texas.  About 2 hrs from OKC
or Dallas/Ft. Worth areas.  We hope everyone can join us.

Daffydd
 Brad Leah