[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Order of the Rose Web Site

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 21:52:08 PDT 2006

Pieter, if you're referring to the one last November, (2005) that was the
first complete Rose event, where all the defenders were chosen in a single
sitting... see

http://roses.ansteorra.org/Ansteorra%27s%20Order%20of%20the%20Rose/Rose%20Events.htmlfor
those details...

The site itself is beautiful.... I don't think I have any pictures of the
Roses you haven't already have though... I'm sorry.

Very nice design...

JP

On 9/12/06, DonPieter at aol.com <DonPieter at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 9/12/2006 10:07:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> maaggie3 at comcast.net writes:
>
> If you  have pictures of any of our Defenders or of the grand
> happenings at  Defenders of the Rose I last November, we'd also love
> to have  those.  Comments and suggestions are welcome; just email
> Countess Margaret.  Enjoy!
>
> Maggie
>

> I thin it is a great website. One thing... the Nov tourney was really
> defenders 2. The first was held in Bjornsborg and I have pictures of it if
> you
> would like them. Don Simon won that tourney.
>
> Ever the servant of the Rose.
> Don Pieter

I want to fight and to strive, to vie with my opponents and friends, and at
the end of the day cry out "ENOUGH!!! For I can lift my arms no longer"

That is what is good in life.