[Ansteorra] Pre 1986 SCA Photos

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 13 23:31:06 PDT 2006

The Knight and Viscount from Drachenwald spells his name "Cian", as
in Cian Conor McQuaid, one of the last Princes of Drachenwald:
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Cian%20Conor%
20McQuaid&id=1096>
<http://cunnan.sca.org.au/wiki/
Kingdom_of_Drachenwald#Princes_and_Princesses_of_Drachenwald>

Not to be confused with Sean MacFflam of Ravenswaard, the first
Prince of Ansteorra:
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Sean%20MacFflam%
20of%20Ravenswaard&id=4163>
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/Crowns%20pdf.pdf>