[Ansteorra] Gothic War lost and found

Chris England drachenhohle at cox.net
Fri Sep 15 00:01:02 PDT 2006

None of the staff reported finding it.  I'll check with everyone and have
them double check their stuff.  Due to unforeseen difficulties (mainly the
lost and found going home with 3 people instead of the one person I asked to
take it) it's been a little hectic getting the list together.  Will contact
you as soon as I know anything.

Gerrold Von Drachenhohle