[Ansteorra] period pizza delivery?

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 18:24:36 PDT 2006

All of the Centurians that ordered out pizza delivery at Gothic I'm sure were veterans of the society.
  gwyneth

David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings...

Part 2 of my comments. I see new people with
non-period things, ie: cell phones, Coke cans,
watches, etc...but I see alot of old timers
talking on their cell phones as well. I was at
one event and I saw a lady & lord eating
hamburgers and french fries from paper bags...at
a feast, next to those who were eating from
period utensils. They made no effort to cover it
or anything. New people learn by example...just
as in anything else.
Ok, thats enough ranting about such stuff from
me. Don't complain, explain and help.

--Lord Devin