[Ansteorra] Haggling is not period?

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 05:16:50 PDT 2006

> If anyone is interested, I will try to work up a paper with more info.
<SNIP>
> Cairenn

Cairenn, have been waiting on the (semi-)formal paper / extended class
for YEARS.

Amra,
Kitchen Idiot

(off to play with Aethelmearc today -- it's their Coronation, and I am
looking forward to the High Board feast... Quail & salmon & marvels, oh
my!)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MCBaker216 at cs.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |