[Ansteorra] What's an AoA mean?

Bridget the Stargazer bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 09:22:45 PDT 2006

>I know you asked for past royals who've given them out to describe what
>they
>are, and hopefully you'll get some of them to answer, but please allow me
>answer as a past royal herald and multi time entourage member.
>
>Sir Morgan Buchanan

Yes, I did ask past royals. I also asked for others as well. There are far
too many valuable thoughts in this kingdom of ours to limit a question such
as mine to just a small portion of our populace. Thank you for the time you
took to respond.

I am learning much from the responses to this question. Thank you to all who
have responded thus far and to those who may yet respond.

Have a great day,
Bridget