[Ansteorra] Walkie-Talkiers and Cell Phones

Corey Van Zandt Sircorwin at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 00:33:16 PDT 2006

Why not runners?  You know....people who deliver messages....the way it was
done back then!!!

Electronic comunications are not required nor truly needed at events.  They
should all be turned off or put on vibrate and kept hidden!

Back in the old days we didn't have them and I believe it was a GREAT thing,
or lack thereof, thus any argument to say we must use them or overlook them
is just one more step towards a modern society just like the one we are all
trying to escape.

Don't let fear rule your SCA experience....let go of the electronic leashes
and free your mind.

Sir Corwin