[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 5, Issue 43

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Sep 20 00:24:30 PDT 2006

Actually Sportsmansguide.com has 4 pairs of longjohns for $19.95. I just
bought several sets lol since my legs/feet are no longer homeothermic.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead